Saturday, May 10, 2014

"Wanted: Perfect Yaya"

(Nursing L to sleep)

My Second Year being a "mom" to a wonderful, funny, smart, beautiful, awesome girl, there is no other role I'd want than this. 

Today I am reminded even more of my call. I had a rough night last night. We had to rush L's nanny to the hospital because she (nanny) had a seizure. And worst of the worst is she was carrying L when it happened. Thankfully, L is favored, loved, covered and protected by Jesus and her angels, she came out wailing but unharmed. No bumps and bruises. I had her checked by the doctor too just to be sure. 

I am just thankful this happened here in Cebu in the bedroom and not in the bathroom while she's giving her a bath or worst if she's carrying her while on the stairs or if they were alone in the house. I cannot imagine that and will never forgive myself for it. 

I guess this is a hard learned lesson on picking a yaya for our little ones. They are so precious we should be extra prayerful, cautious and vigilant who we allow to be near them. Our "ate" is such a nice and caring young lady, I never suspected it.

We will not be having a yaya for awhile. It will just be L and Mommy. 

So Happy Mother's Day Mommy Kat! -- yes, I'm talking to myself. I feel like a panda with puffy dark circles around my eyes that thankfully, concealer can hide. I love you L girl. Always and forever!:)

1 comment:

  1. Good thing nothing bad happen to L and hope her yaya is ok already.

    Get your maid from the Philippines's No. 1 Maid Agency Brand. Chosen by over 9,000 homes nationwide. Call now and you'll get your maid within the day. Not tomorrow, but now.

    ReplyDelete